Thursday, July 25, 2013

Plans within Plans...

As I have been thinking about the best way to move forward with this project, the one thing that keeps coming back to me is:  Just do it, and do it on a schedule.  Hence 'The Plan'

I figure that 3 days a week is a good initial starting point.  Not so much that it would burn me out quickly, and just enough to force me to keep writing.  Now I admit that a lot of what I put here may and/or may not be of any interest to anyone but me...such is the solopsistic nature of TeH Interwebz.

Mondays and Fridays are going to be school-story based, looking ahead and behind at the week.  Wednesdays will be the Sciencey portion (and might be of more general interest).  I'll take a topic or a current item and do some research and give my thoughts on it and explain it as best I can for a more general audience.

And in keeping with the Title;  if there is something that you want featured for the Wednesday post...go ahead and Ask Me (a Scientician)

So there you have it: 
My plan.

MY PLAN!

THE Plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment