Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Avalanche....

So, received my info packet today.  Sent in my confirmation of acceptance, and got a bit giddy over the fact that I now have a $14,000 transfer/honor society scholarship.  Still need to find more $$ (without selling 110% of my plasma) to pay for the rest of tuition, not counting housing and food.  Urgh.

So this summer, I will prune down my 550+ books to 100.  Sell off my comics, and my stamps and my DVD's.

Worst part of today has been that the 'Graduate/Adult' housing comes furnished.  I have too much crap to put into storage...so do I try and work a deal to find a gutted apartment? Or try and finagle a way to get enough student loan $$ to pay my monthly apartment living expenses and stay where I have lived for the past 11 years.

1 comment:

  1. SURELY you don't have to sell your DVDs, right?! I mean, usually even the smallest dorms have a rack of DVDs like the one you have...

    ReplyDelete