Saturday, January 7, 2012

If music be the food...

The Music

Decided to try and sell my left-handed Fender acoustic guitar.  I bought this thing right when I lost my job 2 years ago, convinced that I would have all the free time in the world to finally learn how to play it.  However.  I also bought my X-box when I lost my job (as you do), and the X-box won out over the guitar in the battle for how I wasted my time.  So since I barely even have enough time for school this semester, I am just going to try and get some money for it and free up some space.

The Food

While I did gain 10 pounds within the first 1.5 weeks last semester, gorging myself on dining commons epicuria (not to be confused with actual food), I have completely lost my taste for what they serve.  Since I now have an income, and an underused kitchen in my apartment-dorm...I'm just going to cook more for myself from now on.  Lowered my meal plan from 14/week to 5/week.  The breakfast in the commons seems to be the only meal they can't fuck up...so I'll still have that at least.  The major plus to this is that I am now getting an extra $1,600 back as a refund at the end of the month.  Paying off and closing out one of my two credit cards is finally going to happen.

The Love

*This Space for Rent*

No comments:

Post a Comment